Visa Information

Electronic Travel Authorization

Electronic Travel Authorization
Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). You can easily apply online, the fee is only 7$ and you will receive a reply if your eTA was approved within minutes.

To find out if you are citizen of a visa- exempt country eligible for an eTA, please consult this list.
If you are a dual Canadian citizen used to travelling to or transiting through Canada by air with a non-Canadian passport, you are no longer able to do so. You will need a valid Canadian passport to board your flight.

Visitor Visa

Find out if you need a visa by responding to a few questions on this page.

We encourage participants from countries that require a visa to apply as early as possible. Visa processing times vary by country. Please consult this website for processing times.

Official letters of invitation for visa applications are available to REGISTERED and PAID participants via the participant's dashboard at


Depending on your nationality, you may need to give your biometrics. If this applies to you, this is a mandatory requirement and you must appear in person at a Visa Application Centre in order to provide your fingerprints and photograph.

Answer some questions to determine if you need to provide your biometrics here.

Find the Visa Application Centre closest to you.

U.S. citizens
U.S. citizens are exempt from the eTA and visitor visa requirement and must carry proper identification such as a valid U.S. passport to enter Canada.

If you have any questions, contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Join us in Montréal!